Imposter Syndrome is a well-documented phenomenon at this point. But what about Product Managers and Imposter Syndrome? We deal with a lot of really smart people, rockstars of coding. It can sometimes make us feel a little inferior. Come talk about that experience, and how to deal with it.
- Learn what imposter syndrome is, and why we're still talking about it
- Discover why PMs are likely to be subject to it
- Understand how to fight it
- Identify how to move past it and get to the other side
- Q and A
Who is this content perfect for:
- Any Product Manager who’s ever felt out of their depth.