The COVID-19 crisis has created many challenges. Working from Home is now the norm, for the next few weeks or months at least. If life wasn’t busy enough now your frantically juggling meetings, emails and projects, now with homeschooling and queuing for groceries on top? In this COVID-19 world our most precious resource is our attention. Your ability to focus and manage your attention will help you to get more done when you are working. And manage the boundaries between work and home, especially when they are overlapping during the crisis.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Manage your focus and attention to be more productive when working, and when to switch off
- Understand your personal work-life integration style and how to flex your style
- How to create boundaries (physical and psychological) to reduce work-life role conflict and stress
Who is this webinar perfect for:
- Busy working women doing brain based work
- People who are juggling multiple roles and responsibilities between family, home
- Anyone who would like to improve their mental wellbeing.
This content is only available to premium members. Click on "I am a premium member" if you have a premium membership to view the content now or upgrade to unlock 1000+ exclusive videos, webinars, podcasts and many other features.
I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
UPGRADE ME NOW